Subject: [Leica] Hybrid Imaging & Printing
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Jun 9 12:58:01 2006

At 03:56 PM 6/8/2006, you wrote:
>If you have actually done what I have in mind to do, please share with
>me what scanner and printer you are using to continue enjoying making
>prints (and wait for a day when that film can pop into the enlarger to
>make silver halide prints).
>
>Dan K.
This is a good time to get into digital printing.  They've just come
out with 3 new papers that are wonderful.
I'm using a Nikon LS5000 to scan and an Epson 4800 to print.  The new
papers are Crane Museo Silver Rag, Innova FibaPrint Gloss, and
Hahnemuehle Fine Art Pear.  Here is a review of the papers:
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/printers/Innova-F.shtml

Have fun!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA