Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG critique
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu Jun 8 18:08:30 2006

I have to shoot badly for my job. Anything too interpretive gets axed.
The only mills turning out photographers en mass these days are the
'art schools' where technical knowledge is looked down upon.
Whatever is considered relevant is associated with the excretions
from these institutes.
What was once seen as shooting badly is now the 'young look'.
But, I know there some fine photography taking place out there. Just
try to get an Arca-Swiss out on the used market (without paying near
new prices).

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center