Subject: [Leica] Eugene Smith and Minamata book
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Jun 8 18:39:53 2006

Why of course I *do* have a copy. Complete with the Photographer's
Supplement, which is one of the best thing since slice bread for a photog
wannabe. No signage anywhere though :-) I also have your and Sandy's book
also.

I have to admit that the subject of cowboys doesn't appeal to me much.
Otherwise, I would have gotten the cowboy books too.

Now a Ted Grant comprehensive retrospective (with yearly addendum ) would
be nice!

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Eugene Smith and Minamata book)
Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Eugene Smith and Minamata book)