Subject: [Leica] WTB: Rolleiflex 12/24
From: Digiratidoc at aol.com (Digiratidoc@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 8 21:08:01 2006

I've got a 2.8F 12/24 that I don't use anymore. I find that digital is the
only thing I have time for these days...too much work, family, etc. Gave up
my
darkroom (sigh) to make room for some aged parents. I even have lens cap
(2.8 G
model I'm afraid but it is handy), some filters, Rolleinars and possibly
some
other stuff. I think I have some pictures of it somewhere. Let me know if
you're interested.

Jim

Replies: Reply from faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman) ([Leica] WTB: Rolleiflex 12/24)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] (no subject))