Subject: [Leica] Vishnu's Dreaming - visits to two Hindu temples
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Sat Jun 10 09:48:24 2006

Having grown up in Arizona and spent more than my share of time at the
"big hole in the ground" I'm amazed by your statements. How could you
compare something  which took millions of years to come about with
Vishnu and her pack? One one hand there is the beauty of Mother Nature's
Work and on the other???? Fantasies by superstitious, semi-naked natives
practicing group sex and communing with the heavens? Give me the big
hole any day.

Walt