Subject: [Leica] Vishnu's Dreaming - visits to two Hindu temples
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Jun 10 13:38:51 2006

Hi Walt, as I look at the majestic Grand Canyon, or the Sequoias, the Red
Woods, down to the lowly beetles, the slugs on the ground, I am awe by the
nature's infinite hands. It is the same hands with the same artistic
visions and infinite patience that create the Tibetan sand mandalas, the
Hindu temples, the visions of one's mind eyes that are captured forever on
a silver halide frame. The same hands, but different manifestations.

We are all creatures of this Earth. Perhaps all shall vanish, as Vishnu
awakens from his dream.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Vishnu's Dreaming - visits to two Hindu temples)