Subject: [Leica] Vishnu's Dreaming - visits to two Hindu temples
From: jnelon at netvigator.com (James R. Nelon)
Date: Sat Jun 10 10:31:06 2006

Richard,

I really enjoyed the images, especially seeing the textures and shading of
the stonework. In many Hindu temples, a lot of vivid colors are applied to
the images. Was this the case here? If so, I missed being able to see the
artistry of the colors since you shot in B&W.

Jim Nelon
Formerly in Hong Kong