Subject: [Leica] Hybrid Imaging & Printing
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Sun Jun 11 18:18:59 2006

Kinda like red filters and a blue sky? Do you use the channel mixer to
do you work? There are dozens of ways but this seems to be one of the
most reliable. Cannot recommend Martin Evening's book too much. Heck, I
could almost buy a Noctilooney for what I've spend on Adobe and manuals.
I've little or no experience printing with all the fine pigment inks
from MIS and Media Street except the Eboni black. I do Black Only
printing when doing b&w and prefer it to what else I've seen.

BTW, I think (not entirely sure) with Channel Mixer you can covert to
monochrome but still retain the color channels. Not the same as just
dumping all but one channel and making a true grayscale..