Subject: [Leica] Ugh, MP shutter curtain stuck...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Jun 11 22:40:14 2006

I hope this doesn't mean I have to send the camera in for repair, but the
MP (200x model)'s shutter seems to be stuck. e.g. can't press down on the
shutter. The wind level does not open, and since the shutter doesn't have
the metering white circular patch, it must be the 2nd curtain? meaning it
is stuck?

Any hints on how to get it reset? Thanks

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] Ugh, MP shutter curtain stuck...)
Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Ugh, MP shutter curtain stuck...)