Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 24 Mix of the week
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Jun 12 18:45:19 2006

Firs three are very nice Don -  lose the last one.
The first one is especially strong - It reminds me of Bill Clough's
"Madison," in that it's open to such wide interpretation. What's going on
here? Who's behind the newspaper? Is the guy on the right upset? Tired?
Depressed? Is he breaking up with the woman behind the newspaper? The man?
And on and on and on.