Subject: [Leica] Digital Leica M
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Jun 13 03:42:59 2006

Of course it does, Gene - because it's digital. But it's abt the price of a
Dmr and body, but is built like a tank, isn't retrofitted, has a full-frame
16 mgp sensor, full frame viewfinder, and what more do you need to know.

Besides, Gene...the question isn't whether there are any other over priced
cameras, it's is the MD's price point realistic. ;-)

But what the heck, you can always just throw some film in your JOBoh!

Speaking of which...while the announcement says someone will keep producing
spare parts and tanks, if I was dependant on one of those suckers I'd stock
up now on spare parts for a lifetime.