Subject: [Leica] I forgot the main ...
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Jun 12 21:09:39 2006

Thanks for showing these, Daniel--they take me back to my own graduation
from ?rhus Statsgymnasium in 1979. The rituals in Denmark are similar,
and I still have my white hat, with the autographs of my classmates on
the inside. It was one of the best days of my life--we were kings (and
queens) of the town for one day. The graduation ceremony itself was
mercifully brief; most of the day was spent driving in a hired bus to
all the homes, where the parents provided a drink and some snacks. Given
that there were about 20 people in the class, this was a long day :-)

Nathan