Subject: [Leica] Digital Leica M
From: lambroving at att.net (lambroving@att.net)
Date: Wed Jun 14 09:39:04 2006

Dick,

Be careful what you ask for. You want an EVF!!!??? Can't say more.

v/f is .68 if I remember correctly.

Frankly, personally I have no use for this thing unless my lab goes belly
up. No sign of that at the moment. A number of my German friends who need
digital capture for work are exceedingly interested. Unlike much of the LUG
however, they continue to use film for their personal work and where
appropriate. Matter of taste... Also, processing at Kodak Q-Labs and quick
turn-around not an issue in Germany it would appear.

Regards,

William

-------------- Original message from "Richard S. Taylor"
<r.s.taylor@comcast.net>: --------------