Subject: [Leica] Digital Leica M - Now OT D200 Q
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Jun 15 04:20:33 2006

Gene,
Shoot some low ISO stuff but at a full range of shutter speeds and see if
the problem occurs at all, some, or none of the shutter speeds.  What you
are checking for is if it is a shutter problem or a high ISO problem, you
already know you have issues at high ISO.  There have been banding issues at
hight ISO settings but those have mostly been subtle density variations, not
half the frame wonky.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com