Subject: [Leica] Digital Leica M
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Jun 15 12:08:09 2006

Frank,
You can buy a reducing lens for the RD-1 making it's effective magnification
less but will let you see more frame lines.  It works much like the 1.25 for
the Leica's and also has a built in diopter so can adjust for your vision.
The same company that Sonny has been getting his Natura 1600 sells them for
a pretty reasonable price.

http://www.unicircuits.com/shop/

It should make your vision through the RD-1 much better.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com