Subject: [Leica] LUG saves the day agair!
From: rikmagus at autobahn.mb.ca (Rick Magus)
Date: Thu Jun 15 18:36:04 2006

Several weeks ago I was searching for a Konica Hexar eyepiece, and the LUG
was my first stop. In addition to helpful leads and advice, it turns out
that Mads in Denmark had the Very Thing, and we transacted very pleasant
business to get it in to my hands. It is now on my friend's camera, and he
can once again use the apparatus. (In his defence, he does use a 35 1.4 asph
with it) So a big thanks to all who replied, and of course to Brian for
keeping such an eclectic and useful resource alive!
Rick

 ---------
http://autobahn.mb.ca - Spam & Virus Scanning / Fast WebMail!!

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] LUG saves the day agair!)