Subject: [Leica] LUG saves the day agair!
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Jun 16 22:17:22 2006

To which I can only add that in the 8 years I have been on the LUG, I
have had similar experiences time and time again, whether I was looking
to buy or sell something, or for help and advice (most recently, on
image viewers for the Mac). The people on this list have come through
for me every time, and many of them have become my friends.

The Danish LUGger with whom you had your transaction, Mads, is a most
pleasant gentleman with whom I spent a nice afternoon during my most
recent visit to Copenhagen in late April.

Nathan