Subject: [Leica] Digital Leica M - Now OT D200 Q
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 15 20:59:40 2006

In a message dated 6/15/2006 6:21:27 AM Central Daylight Time,
don.dory@gmail.com writes:
Gene,
Shoot some low ISO stuff but at a full range of shutter speeds and see if
the problem occurs at all, some, or none of the shutter speeds.  What you
are checking for is if it is a shutter problem or a high ISO problem, you
already know you have issues at high ISO.  There have been banding issues at
hight ISO settings but those have mostly been subtle density variations, not
half the frame wonky.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Don,

I will try this, this weekend.  I'm pretty sure this is not banding, at
least
as to my understanding of what the banding problem was.  My camera has the
newer firmware with the so called fix for banding, and the dealer also is of
the
same opinion.  Hopefully I can get this sorted out soon.  Thanks for the
suggestion.

gene