Subject: [Leica] New M mount Sonnar 1.5 50mm...living the dream
From: dstate1 at hotmail.com (Dan States)
Date: Thu Jun 15 21:22:53 2006

Thanks Don!  This is my dream lens....small, fast and plenty good enough,
with great flare control.  I love my Contax Sonnars particularly for black
and white film, and I'm sure this will be the uber Sonnar.

The price could be scary, but probably worth it for "the look".

Regarding comments about the original Sonnars performance I can only say
that considering they are really really old designs I find them amazing.
Even compared to today's lenses they are absolutely stunning.

I cant WAIT!!!