Subject: [Leica] 24x36mm sensor for the RFDM
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 15 21:43:12 2006

In a message dated 6/15/2006 12:24:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
red735i@earthlink.net writes:
But making the sensor smaller means that the lens does not need to throw the
same image circle.
That makes the lens POTENTIALLY smaller, lighter, etc.......( I should have
said potentially) regardless of design methodology.

I sure hope not.  My M lenses are pretty small already, and my big hands
will
have problems working smaller lenses. ;-)

Gene