Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica, Rollei, and Nikon gear
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Fri Jun 16 05:15:50 2006

Listers,

Here's the latest FS.  Please contact me offlist for asking prices,
offers, questions:

Leica Items:

Leicameter MR-4, silver.  I have 2, both working, one with a good
battery.(Wein air cell)  Both in very good to excellent condition.  .

Summarit-M 50/1.5, bought from one of our more reputable dealers as
mint minus.  It is an excellent lens, one I've used for many of my
Congregation series photos.  Comes with original Leica metal front
cap, and original back cap.  Now that I have my new Summicron-M 50, I
don't use this anymore.

Elmar-M 135/4, also in mint minus condition, with both original
caps.  Another excellent lens.  Looks almost new.

SALE PENDING!!!  IIIf, Serial # 592xxx.  I had planned on keeping
this one, but have a later model red dial that I will keep.  This one
is my other favorite shooter, even though its not as pretty as my
other one.  It has 2 marks engraved on the top plate, under the
diopter lever, apparently put there by an earlier owner for
settings.  However, it is functionally excellent, and cosmetically
very good, with typical use bright marks on top and bottom plates,
and body covering intact and clean.  I do not have a body cap for
this, since I kept a lens on it all the time.

Leitz Imarect viewfinder, in original case.  In very good to
excellent condition.  Mechanically perfect, cosmetically very good.

--------------------------
Nikon Items:

Nikon FM2n body, chrome, minty.  Serial #N 782xxxx. Pictures and
price available on request.

Nikkor 28/2.8, non-AI, with HN-2 hood and caps.  Excellent +, except
for rub marks on edge of hood.

Nikkor-Q 135/2.8, non-AI, with Tiffen skylight filter, both caps,
built-in hood.  Excellent+.

-----------------------

Rollei items:

Rolleiflex 3.5E, serial #177xxxx, in excellent+ condition, with
original case and strap, mirrored caps.

Thanks,

Ken

The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn