Subject: [Leica] 777
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Fri Jun 16 20:10:36 2006

Hmm... may have to give them a call on Monday. I tried to order it from
Frugal Photographer and asked David a few questions. While he answered my
questions, which lead me to think I should go ahead and try it (*), it's
out of stock from his site and he didn't say when it will be in stock again.

(*) The idea that I would be using a 1953 derived M, shooting (1950s) Tri X
and Neopan 400, using 1938 developer, with a modern'ish Jobo Rotary
processor, scanned using a Nikon LS-4000, printing on an Epson 1280 and MIS
UT-2 ink just brings a smile to my face. Retro modernism instead.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda) ([Leica] 777)
Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] 777)