Subject: [Leica] 4/3 question
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Jun 17 12:11:36 2006

B.D. I have small hands. The E-1 is just too big for me!!! I tried it in
the store a few times, and it's just a bit too big ... and I want my 1.4
primes :-)

I haven't have to clean the R-D1 sensor either, I suspect may be the lack
of mirror flopping and pushing dust around may help. I don't know.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] 4/3 question)
Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] 4/3 question)
Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] 4/3 question)