Subject: [Leica] Jupiter Recommendation
From: cchan at pldtdsl.net (Nelson Chan)
Date: Sun Jun 18 01:17:06 2006

Hello,

I know this topic has been discussed so many times so please bear with me.
Judging by the photos posted using the Jupiter lens, I must say I am very
impressed.  Can someone recommend a reputable seller?  I understand that
this lens were made by several factories, which one yield better quality
since the Jupiter tend to be a hit or miss thing. Is it true in this case to
buy the new one vs used one?  Is black better than the chrome version or
vice versa?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers!

Nelson