Subject: [Leica] Well, I am just on a roll here.....
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sun Jun 18 18:34:52 2006

Richard:

I'd urge you to search the lug archives for Xtol and storage.

I've used Xtol that was well over a year old without an issue.  I stored the
stock solution in 250 ml amber bottles with as little air in the bottle as
physically possible.  Developed in a liter tank.  So if I wanted 1:3
dilution, I'd dump one amber bottle in, and add water to 1 L.  If I wanted
1:1, I'd dump two in, and add water to 1 L.

Storing any developer diluted would make me nervous.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/