Subject: [Leica] Self-Portratits - again?
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sun Jun 18 18:37:42 2006

Oh, the first pic is the Rollei AFM35 with XP2. I haven't yet
annotated the pic with gear info.

BTW - this stupid little AFM35 camera with it's squinty
VF and super sharp but overly contrasty lens (macro contrast)
seems to account for an unreasonable number of keepers among
the pics I've taken over the last few years. I can't really
figure out why. The lens really shines with color pics, esp. with
lots of nice reds and blacks.

 From time to time, I've wondered if the Rollei 40mm sonar
would perform similarly.  I'd love to have this or a similar
lens on one of my M6TTL's.

Scott

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Self-Portratits - again?)
Message from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Self-Portratits - again?)