Subject: [Leica] New photos
From: freakscene at weirdness.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Mon Jun 19 17:45:12 2006

>A good group of the fish market.  Nice wide open shots of Rachel.  What
camera, lens, etc?

Thanks.  Fish market shots are taken with an M7 and Noctilux and Nikon
F100 and 28/1.4.

Rachel shot with a borrowed RE and 80/1.4 mixed with Nikon F100 and
85/1.4 Nikkor, as an exercise in determining whether I could tell the
difference wide open, close up (I can't).

Both shot on a mixture of Neopan 1600 @ 640 and Neopan 400.  Developed in
Xtol 1+3 and John Black's JB9 (again, to tell if there was any material
difference - and there isn't).

Marty