Subject: [Leica] New photos
From: Engl6914 at cableone.net (Lee England)
Date: Fri Jun 30 14:27:12 2006

My attempt at a PAW starting in January has been a miserable failure.  I
think it's been since February since I posted.  So I'm retreating into just
posting some pictures as I get them printed.  These two are from travels
around my home state of Mississippi.
    The first is from the small town of Edwards, only about 3 miles from the
Champion Hill battlefield, as crucial of a battle in the War Between the
States as was Gettysburg.  The Confederate army came retreating through
Edwards after the  battle and falling back on Vicksburg.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album345/edwardsmansion

The second is from the small town of Canton at the time of the huge flea
market held  there last month.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album345/canton

Lee England
Natchez, Mississippi