Subject: [Leica] Tom & Ted's Excellent Adventure...
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Jun 19 19:21:55 2006

At 09:05 PM 6/19/2006, you wrote:

>Rose and I had the pleasure of hosting Ted & Irene Grant and Tom &
>Tuulikki Abrahamsson at our home, here in Logan Lake, for the last four
>days...

Wonderful, David!  Ted should pay you to be his official portrait
photographer.  He looks great!  It's so good to see all of you
enjoying each other's company.  Makes me miss the Leica seminars even
more :-(   Thanks for pointing us to Ted's site!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com