Subject: [Leica] odd problem with Epson 2400 and 4800
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Jun 17 16:00:42 2006

At 06:53 PM 6/17/2006, you wrote:
>How did  you have the ColorSync settings adjusted for this image? To
>me it looks like what happens when the wrong settings are made in the
>driver so it's trying to do color correction instead of using the
>color profiles for the output media.
>
>Adam

I agree.  You get a magenta cast usually if you are double-managing
the color - letting both the printer and the software manage the
color.  I'm using ImagePrint, too, but I seem to remember that you
should choose Print with Preview, select "Let Printer Determine
Colors" and then when the Printer Profile box comes up, select the
paper profile and choose ICM under Color Management.  That way the
only color management is done by the paper profile for that printer.

Hope this helps.

Tina

Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] odd problem with Epson 2400 and 4800)