Subject: [Leica] More spam from Nathan: Texel
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Tue Jun 20 09:19:11 2006

Hi Nathan,

I know Texel very well. We go camping there every Easter and we've spent
several weeks of summer holiday there.
There is so much to do and see that you can easily spent 3 weeks in the
summer.
There is a lot of unique nature and a lot of birds. You need to cycle
and walk though to get to the nicest places.
Texel has more sun then the rest of the Netherlands but it is also
colder. I remember one summer when everyone was complaining about all
the rain but on Texel we only had one small shower in three weeks.
Really recommended.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema