Subject: [Leica] More spam from Nathan: Texel
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Jun 19 08:16:47 2006

Texel is an island off the coast of the Netherlands, in the North
Sea. It is a lovely place, which I visited for the first time a
couple of weeks ago. This is one of the few places in this country
where I would consider vacationing for a week (I normally prefer to
go to Spain or some such). This was just a day trip, I spent 3-4
hours on the island. A small selection of the pictures is here, just
enough to give a flavour of the place:
http://www.fotocycle.dk/cpg142/thumbnails.php?album=12

As always, comments welcome.
Nathan