Subject: [Leica] Jeffery PAW 24 AND 777 developer - my initial results
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Jun 24 19:24:45 2006

Richard,

Be sure to post some of your results of the 777 development. I am interested
to see if anyone else is getting the results I'm seeing. I am hoping that
Daniel Ridings will give this develop a shot. His images glow so much now,
with 777 as a developer, we should see some halos. ;-)

N.B. - This 777 is better than I thought it would be. I'm not sure that any
other one developer is its equal. For what it's worth, the printed images
look 100% better than the screen shots of the same scan. For my money, the
prints look better than those developed in D-76 1:1, the so-called
"standard" for comparing developers.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com