Subject: [Leica] Jeffery PAW 24 AND 777 developer - my initial results
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Jun 25 00:14:33 2006

Hi Jeff, at 1:46PM, you wrote:
****
I suspect that 777 is not nearly as magical as its legend would make it. It
would have to really show me a benefit over other readily-available
developers to make me decided to keep ordering it from Canada and
experimenting to find good developing times.
****

At 7:24PM, you wrote
****
N.B. - This 777 is better than I thought it would be. I'm not sure that any
other one developer is its equal. For what it's worth, the printed images
look 100% better than the screen shots of the same scan. For my money, the
prints look better than those developed in D-76 1:1, the so-called
"standard" for comparing developers.
****

I guess between 1:46 and 7:24PM, you made some prints and it's making you a
believer? :-)

Analog or inkjet prints?

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Jeffery PAW 24 AND 777 developer - my initial results)