Subject: [Leica] Jeffery PAW 24 AND 777 developer - my initial results
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Jun 25 14:59:37 2006

We have no fire ants at the moment. Everyone feared that the fire ants would
float and infest everything, but the salt water made the little S.O.B's
sink.

I'll try to take a picture of a house next to Parkway Bakery. It's a hoot.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/