Subject: [Leica] Re: D-23
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Mon Jun 26 07:30:04 2006

On Jun 26, 2006, at 5:15 AM, Jeffery wrote:

> I hate to say it, but 777 is besting my old tried and true D76. The
> results
> look more like D23 to me, but better. I am hoping that Greg Lorenzo
> will
> drive on down to Frugal Photographer, buy a bag of this stuff, and
> give it a
> whirl.

Does anyone still use D-23? I recall that it was one of the favorites
of Ansel Adams. When I mixed my own chemicals, it used to be one of my
favorites as well because it only had two ingredients other than water.
I guess I've been spoiled by the relative convenience of HC 110 and the
ultimate convenience of digital.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting) ([Leica] Re: D-23)