Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 24 Click, whir, thank you Maam
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Mon Jun 26 09:26:59 2006

i think it's terrific work.  the first two are to me unusual in thay they
are color images which display very pleasing textures: the freckles of
the young lady, skin texture of the man, the image grain in both.  i
intuitively think "black and white" when it comes to texture, but these
expressively demonstrate to me color's ability to express texture.

-rei

--
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com
Ridgewood, New Jersey