Subject: [Leica] Twin Towers
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Fri Jun 23 15:36:13 2006

the nova episode's web site is:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/wtc/

it is well worth viewing.   i watched it with my dad.
my dad has been a civil engineering prof for
over 40 years, at columbia, princeton and now uc irvine.  on
september 11th, i talked to him on the phone, and he was
originally shocked that the buildings went down.
but as the analysis unfolded, he, like most of his collegues,
saw the bleak inevitability of the tragedy.

-rei

--
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com
Ridgewood, New Jersey