Subject: [Leica] It's Raining Here Again...
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Jun 26 13:53:59 2006

Nice shots, the one I prefer is
http://gallery.leica-users.org/RAIN/L1020307_web

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Richard S. Taylor
Enviado el: lunes, 26 de junio de 2006 2:06
Para: lug@leica-users.org
Asunto: [Leica] It's Raining Here Again...

...torrentially.   We're under flood watch again.  Just thought I'd
share some of our misery with you.  Wish I could pipe this deluge to
the Southwest.  There are forest fires burning in that part of the
country.

There are so many flooded basements around here that it's almost
impossible to get the companies that deal with this stuff to even
come and look at your problems.  Did finally manage to get one highly
rated guy to look yesterday.  He said he'd be happy to take the job
on - in late October.

These were all taken on Cape Cod.  Digilux 2 ISO 100.

At Hyannis Harbor - a place some of you will remember from the last
Leica Seminar:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/RAIN/L1020252_web

In the parking lot of a Barnstable restaurant:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/RAIN/L1020297_web

Driving in it:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/RAIN/L1020307_web

http://gallery.leica-users.org/RAIN/L1020310_web