Subject: [Leica] So this weekend it was Jersey City...
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Tue Jun 27 07:57:28 2006

B.D.
 I like this bunch much better than the Atlanta ones (somehow I could never
see into that girl, except in one or two shots). I especially like the last
shot of the baking series, and think that all of the painting ones work
well, due to the different light and the matching set of her expression.
Like, 'happy in my job, but serious about my work'. The girl has guts.
Arche

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] So this weekend it was Jersey City...)