Subject: [Leica] please help with film choice
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Jun 28 07:21:52 2006

Thank goodness Photoshop can rectify most of the issues us old-timers
faced years back. I'd make it easy on yourself and hit Wal-Mart in every
town you visit. Fuji Superia ISO 100 will do you proud. I'd bet none of
us "experts" here could tell the difference from any film posted online
as long as the editing was proper. Something else to consider would be
cost. At $6 per 4 pack compared to what local photo stores might charge
could might influence you? Places like Wal-Mart have such a turnover
their stock is generally up to date. I always look at the expiration and
grab the newest.

Walt