Subject: [Leica] Normal? Not me!
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Thu Jun 29 06:52:20 2006

Hoppy:

Thanks, they sure are different to work with.

My friend who was shooting with his huge Canon digital that day, began
to laugh at one point, becasue since I was aiming down at the sand in
order to get the lighthouse and house at the top of the frame, he
thought that I was shooting the sea weed.

I suppose that non-Leica shots are more common on the LUG these days, I
still like to warn those folks who don't want to read OT messages.

Jim