Subject: [Leica] was: I have to have this, now "mediocre"
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Thu Jun 29 08:55:37 2006

SonC writes

> In a message dated 6/29/2006 8:40:48 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> joelct@singnet.com.sg writes:
>
> B. D.  Colen wrote:
>
> >Of course what I really love is the fact that never before in human
> >history
> >has so much expensive photo gear been used to  produce such mediocre
> >photos
> >week after week after week after  week
>

> I don't see your point at all.  Mediocre is a subjective label, and to
> cut a
> wide swath with a teeny little instrument like you just did is beneath
> you.

Actually its not, and I suspect mean't to be off-list. Just a continuation
of the poster's non-stop, incessant, years long anti-Leica Trolling diatribe
we've unfortunately gotten used to around here. Sad really.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from chandos at cox.net (Chandos Michael Brown) ([Leica] was: I have to have this, now "mediocre")