Subject: [Leica] Mediocre Photographs
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Jun 29 12:47:42 2006

Ok - forget "group consensus" ;-)
However assuming that we're all interested in fine photography - a
rational discussion on what constitutes the difference between a
mediocre and a fine photograph seems appropriate.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Mediocre Photographs)