Subject: [Leica] Mediocre Photographs
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Jun 29 12:58:55 2006

While I agree that the subject of mediocrity is certainly subjective;
your mother-in-law is not (to the best of my knowledge) on this list.
As photographers, whether pro or amateur, I believe we have a
narrower view of subjective as it relates to mediocrity. Maybe not ;-)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com