Subject: [Leica] did I miss a fight?
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Jun 29 13:00:52 2006

On Jun 29, 2006, at 3:42 PM, Brian Reid wrote:

> BD has deleted all of his albums in gallery.leica-users.org and
> unsubscribed from the LUG. Was there a big fight recently that I
> failed to notice?

I always just figure my email is dropping out, since I almost never
see the fights or tirades.  Some day, I tend to think, about 323
emails will show up, full of vitriol, and then I'll understand
everything.  :-)

To answer a bit more seriously, Brian:  I certainly missed it if
there was one, but I haven't lost any emails, so I don't know what's
going on.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn