Subject: [Leica] did I miss a fight?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Jun 29 15:08:47 2006

BD said something that probably should have been off-list. Whether it was a
mistake or not, only he knows. Some people tried to engage him in real
debate. Some people jumped on him. Some people even took him on his words
and tried to make some constructive suggestions... and then of course you
have Kyle :-)

In the end, the damage is done. I hope he returns. I like his photos and
the cut to the chase comments, even if I don't necessarily agree with his
remarks all the time.