Subject: [Leica] South Street Seaport and Battery Park
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu Jun 29 16:25:21 2006

Dick--

I get your point. I lose this guy in the bush, not the big city.
Maybe if you had stood on a bench to isolate him a bit, I'd see it
easier.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/NYC/2_04A_0111_web

I like the cropped version better:
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/NYC/4_09A_0048_bw_web

The first is still my favorite. The simplicity of all the shapes
keeps the whole thing "cleaner" feeling to me.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies