Subject: [Leica] was: did I miss a fight? NOW snapshots and criticism
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu Jun 29 16:10:47 2006

Sonny--

Exactly, and you don't get defensive when someone "misses" the art in
the ones you post.

I find you a pretty careful editor of what you post, even though I'm
not much of a cat person;^)

I think some of us are being a bit sensitive. If I posted some
mediocre photos, I'll learn from it and move on. If I have not, I'll
rest satisfied he was talking about someone else.

Cuz Ric