Subject: [Leica] Friday (still) for sale...
From: Thomas.Fenwick at uk.nestle.com (Fenwick,Thomas,YORK,GROUP IS)
Date: Fri Jun 30 03:23:53 2006

Hi all.

Amazingly my beautiful M6 Classic is still for sale.

www.pbase.com/tom_77/for_sale

(not the lenses; they've already gone)

Just serviced at CRR Luton; functioning perfectly in every way but of course
you can return it if you don't like it.

?600 / $1100 plus shipping and (share of) payment costs.

I may not pick up mail over the weekend until Monday, but try super.wide at
gmail.com if you like.

Tom

==== PLEASE NOTE ==== This email is for the intended recipient only
and is confidential. If this email has been misdirected, please let
the sender know and delete it. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution is prohibited. Although we take great care to protect
our network from computer viruses, we accept no responsibility for
mail-borne viruses and recommend that you scan the email and its
attachments. If you do find any virus please let us know so that we
may take appropriate action. For the legal protection of our
business any email sent or received by us may be monitored or
intercepted. For details of the registered offices of the companies
using this email gateway please see
http://www.nestle.co.uk/registeredoffices ====================

Replies: Reply from bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo lopes feio) ([Leica] for sale...)